Dünya Doktorları Derneği
Medecins du Monde Turkey (MDM-T) / Dünya Doktorları Dernegi (DDD) is a Turkish based humanitarian non-governmental organisation that facilitates access to healthcare for populations affected by armed conflict, violence, natural disasters, disease, famine, poverty and exclusion.
Our organization collaborates with partners and key stakeholders to implement projects that facilitate access to primary and secondary-level healthcare services to respond to the medical needs of displaced population.
DDD is the 16th member of the Doctors of the World International Network that is committed to meeting the health needs of vulnerable people globally.
Please visit www.dunyadoktorlari.org.tr to learn more.
Hierarchical & Functional Links
Based in Jandairis, the PHC Doctor is under the line management of the Team leader- Jalma.
Status: Fixed-Term Contract
Expected Starting Date: ASAP
Knowledge & Qualification
· Medicine Doctor Certificate.
· Two years in a similar position.
· Required: Arabic (oral and written)
· Preferred: English.
IT & Equipment
· Good proficiency with Microsoft package
Skills and Qualities required:
· Flexibility and capacity of adapt to complex and changing contexts.
· Ability to work in an international context and collaborate with international and national experts.
· Familiar with multicultural environment.
· Medical Care.
· Other responsibilities.
· Check all patients in DDD clinics and treat them depending on DDD treatment protocol.
· Inform team leader about any Alert cases depending on EWARN definition.
· Explain to patients about the diagnosis and treatments.
· Ensure that patient privacy and confidentiality are respected.
· Filling DDD files depending on direct line explanation.
· Write the treatment on prescription depending on direct line recommendation.
· Filling tally sheets forms, outpatient’s form, referral forms, referral registration and daily morbidity
· Any other task requested by direct line.
· Provide his line manager report and/or handover document at the end of contract.
Other related tasks
· Participate in any specialized responses (outbreak response, health campaigns) taking place in the camp as requested by DDD.
Compliance & Ethics
Promote and encourage a culture of compliance and ethics throughout Dünya Doktorları Derneği. As applicable to the position, maintains a clear understanding of Dünya Doktorları Derneği and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards. Conducts work with the highest level of integrity. Communicates these values to staff and to partners and requires them to adhere to these values.
Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse
Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards within Dünya Doktorları Derneği and amongst beneficiaries served by Dünya Doktorları Derneği.
NB: Considering the purpose and values of the organisation, DDD requests to its employee complete flexibility in term of duties and commitment, as their job description and job title can be adjusted throughout the year according to needs and priorities.
How to Apply:
Please apply with your CV and motivation letter in ENGLISH through our website
Closure Date: 18.02.2024
DDD retains the discretion to re-advertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer a contract with a modified job description or for a different duration, or to offer a contract at a lower grade.