Dünya Doktorları Derneği
Medecins du Monde Turkey (MDM-T) / Dünya Doktorları Dernegi (DDD) is a Turkish based humanitarian non-governmental organisation that facilitates access to healthcare for populations affected by armed conflict, violence, natural disasters, disease, famine, poverty and exclusion.
Our organization collaborates with partners and key stakeholders to implement projects that facilitate access to primary and secondary-level healthcare services to respond to the medical needs of displaced population.
DDD is the 16th member of the Doctors of the World International Network that is committed to meeting the health needs of vulnerable people globally.
Please visit www.dunyadoktorlari.org.tr to learn more.
Hierarchical & Functional Links
*This position will be based in Adana and the selected candidate will work for INIGO Pharmaceutical Wholesaler Limited Company.
For our accelerated growing organization, we are looking for a “QA Manager” who will be also ”Eczacı Mesul Müdür” in order to Turkish Ministry of Health regulations for the Pharmaceutical Wholesalers.
Status: Fixed-Term Contract
Expected Starting Date: ASAP
· Pharmacist Bachelor degree
Knowledge & Experience
· Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools,
· Experience in a related position is a big plus,
IT & Technical Skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel,
· Professional certification, such as Six Sigma, Quality Engineer, or Quality Auditor is a plus.
· Advanced degree of English is a big plus,
· Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills,
· Ability to communicate directly and clearly,
· Capable of grasping and utilizing complex ideas and strategies,
· Strong ethical values.
· Interpret, build upon, and comply with company quality assurance standards,
· Carefully maintain complaint and nonconformance processing through records and tracking systems, including root cause and corrective actions,
· Document quality assurance activities with internal reporting and audits
· Develop new standards with improvements as needed,
· Analyze and investigate reported quality issues to ensure closure in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements
· Monitor risk-management procedures, and maintain and analyze problem logs to identify and report recurring issues to management and product development
· Provide training and support to quality assurance team on systems, policies, procedures, and core processes
Compliance & Ethics
Promote and encourage a culture of compliance and ethics throughout Dünya Doktorları Derneği. As applicable to the position, maintains a clear understanding of Dünya Doktorları Derneği and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards. Conducts work with the highest level of integrity. Communicates these values to staff and to partners and requires them to adhere to these values.
Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse
Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards within Dünya Doktorları Derneği and amongst beneficiaries served by Dünya Doktorları Derneği.
NB: considering the purpose and values of the organisation, DDD requests to its employee complete flexibility in term of duties and commitment, as their job description and job title can be adjusted throughout the year according to needs and priorities.
Dünya Doktorları Derneği is an equal opportunity employer whereby we ensure all hiring and employment decisions, and operates all programs, services, and functions without the practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.
How to Apply:
Please apply with your CV and/or motivation letter in ENGLISH through our website.
Closure Date: 31.01.2024
All applications will be shared by INIGO side and selected candidates will be updated by them about the process. All process will be conducted by INIGO.
Due to the urgency to fill this post, DDD reserves the right to review the CVs on a rolling basis and selected candidates may be interviewed prior to the closing dates listed, therefore early applications are encouraged.
DDD is not in a position to respond to every applicant individually due to the anticipated high number of applications.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the first interview.
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
DDD retains the discretion to re-advertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer a contract with a modified job description or for a different duration, or to offer a contract at a lower grade.