Dünya Doktorları Derneği
Medecins du Monde Turkey (MDM-T) / Dünya Doktorları Dernegi (DDD) is a Turkish based humanitarian non-governmental organisation that facilitates access to healthcare for populations affected by armed conflict, violence, natural disasters, disease, famine, poverty and exclusion.
Our organization collaborates with partners and key stakeholders to implement projects that facilitate access to primary and secondary-level healthcare services to respond to the medical needs of displaced population.
DDD is the 16th member of the Doctors of the World International Network that is committed to meeting the health needs of vulnerable people globally.
Please visit www.dunyadoktorlari.org.tr to learn more.
Hierarchical & Functional Links
Based in Jandairis, the PHC Doctor and Team leader is under the line management of the Senior Field Coordinator.
Status: Fixed-Term Contract
Expected Starting Date: 01.04.2024
Knowledge & Qualification
· Medicine Doctor Certificate.
· Three years in a similar position.
· Required: Arabic (oral and written)
· Preferred: English.
IT & Equipment
· Good proficiency with Microsoft package
Team Management & Delegation
· Good skillks in team management & delegation
Skills and Qualities required:
· Flexibility and capacity of adapt to complex and changing contexts.
· Ability to work in an international context and collaborate with international and national experts.
· Familiar with multicultural environment.
· Technical Responsibilities.
· Team Management.
· You are the direct interlocutor of DDD towards the local community, for all issues related to your medical clinic.
· You participate actively to team leaders meeting.
· Responsible of the correct filling of the attendance sheet for his/her team.
· To implement PHC protocols according to internationally accepted/DDD standards, with a focus on controlling communicable diseases and rational use of antibiotics.
· validate the staffs leaves in his/her clinic and request daily workers in coordination with admin officer to request the daily worker if needed.
· Responsible of making the annual evaluation of the staff in his/her clinic with support of medical manager NI and medical supervisor.
· Any other task requested by direct line.
· Define your HR needs, recruit, train and supervise your team members.
· Ensure strict application and respect of the Internal Regulation by your team members.
· Define with your team members its action plan and deadlines for reaching goals.
· Conduct bimonthly team meeting and weekly individual meeting.
· Ensure formal feedback towards your team about any issues raised by them.
· Ensure conflict resolution within your team with support of your Line-Manager and HR Department.
· Provide regular reporting on your activities to your Line-Manager upon his/her solicitation.
· Provide your line-manager with a Handover Report at the end of your contract.
Compliance & Ethics
Promote and encourage a culture of compliance and ethics throughout Dünya Doktorları Derneği. As applicable to the position, maintains a clear understanding of Dünya Doktorları Derneği and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards. Conducts work with the highest level of integrity. Communicates these values to staff and to partners and requires them to adhere to these values.
Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse
Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards within Dünya Doktorları Derneği and amongst beneficiaries served by Dünya Doktorları Derneği.
NB: Considering the purpose and values of the organisation, DDD requests to its employee complete flexibility in term of duties and commitment, as their job description and job title can be adjusted throughout the year according to needs and priorities.
How to Apply:
Please apply with your CV and motivation letter in ENGLISH through our website
Closure Date: 18.02.2024
DDD retains the discretion to re-advertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer a contract with a modified job description or for a different duration, or to offer a contract at a lower grade.